The journal takes its name from a Greek word meaning “beautiful thinking,” and as such, it aims to share the fruits that come with beautiful thought. Publishing one to two pieces of writing on a daily basis, you’ll always be sure to find something new and exciting when you click through their pages.
And now, the submissions details:
Eunoia Review is currently accepting submissions of original, previously unpublished poetry, fiction and creative non-fiction on a rolling basis. We also accept reprints, but you must retain or have regained the rights to your work. We aim to respond to all submissions within 24 hours. In order to help us to do this, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Poetry: submit up to 10 poems in a single attachment.
- Fiction: submit up to 15 000 words in total (single or multiple pieces).
- Creative non-fiction: submit up to 15 000 words in total (single or multiple pieces).
- Send in the body of an e-mail as plain text or attached as a Word document to eunoiareview[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Include a short third-person biographical note.
- Subject line of the e-mail should read Submission: [Genre] – [Writer’s Name].
- We do not accept simultaneous submissions.
- In the case of reprints, you must retain or have regained the rights to your work. Please indicate which pieces in your submission are reprints, as well as stating their publication history.
Be sure to check them out! As a lit-mag willing to publish reprints, they can be a great resource to authors trying to spread the word about their books. The poems from my book will be published in mid-July — I’ll post more details as they become available!